Planning The Perfect Day Trip To Key West And Snorkel In Its Clear Waters
Key West is located in southern Florida on an island that is just over three miles long and less than one mile wide. The island has a population of just over 33,000 people and it has been designated as a National Marine Sanctuary. The clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico are just a short boat ride away and many tourists come to Key West to snorkel or dive.
When it comes time to plan a day trip to Key West, there are plenty of possibilities. From visiting the stunning Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, to exploring the vibrant arts scene on Duval Street, there’s something for everyone on this beautiful island. But if you’re looking to add a little adventure into your day, why not take a trip down to the clear waters of Fort Lauderdale and snorkel? With so much coral and fish right at your fingertips, it’s easy to spend a whole day enjoying the crystal-clear waters. Here are 5 great tips for making sure your day trip Down To Key West And Snorkel In Its Clear Waters is perfect:
1. Plan Your Time Wisely – If you’re looking to spend all day in the water, be prepared for some long lines at popular attractions like Duval Street. Instead, try opting for shorter visits to some of Key West’s more popular tourist spots – like Hemingway Home and Museum – or exploring outlying areas like Boca Chica Key.
2. Consider Your Weather Conditions – While swimming in tropical weather is always enjoyable, be prepared for possible showers or thunderstorms. And bring plenty of sunscreen and water- it’s going to be hot and humid down there!
3. Make sure to pack a hat, sunglasses, and a swimsuit- the water is definitely cool!
4. If you’re visiting during peak season (July through September), make sure to buy tickets in advance as the cruise ships often fill up quickly.
5. Finally, don’t forget to take pictures! This will be a memorable day trip that you’ll always remember!
If you’re looking for a day out that will leave you feeling refreshed and reinvigorated, look no further than a trip down to Key West. Not only will you be able to enjoy some of the best food and drinks in the state, but you can also take advantage of its clear waters and stunning coral reefs. Whether you choose to snorkel or simply relax on the beach, make sure to spend your day down in Key West!
For more information, contact Junk Removal Fort Lauderdale Pros for more information about their services.
Fort Lauderdale, FL is just a short drive away and offers plenty of activities for visitors such as whale watching, parasailing, snorkeling in crystal-clear waters, and more. And If you have some time to spare, consider exploring the neighbouring towns of Coral Gables or Coconut Grove.
Read more about surfing in Fort Lauderdale